The main objective of the “Deen Dayal Scheme” is to get the unemployed youth of the 18 to 35 age group of poor families of the urban areas who want to establish their own self-employment by applying in the National Urban Livelihood Mission Branch located in the “city body” of the city, by obtaining a fee test for self employment.
To get training for self-employed, main area-
Building, Security, Hotel Business, Marketing, Garments Making, Banking In Accounts, Electronics, Beauty, Agriculture, Jewelry Making, Computer Hardware etc.
Loans payable by the Bank after training
1. Bank loan will be given at 7% annual interest rate
2. To set up business, the loan will be payable without any guarantee or collateral.
Free Training will also be provide for self employment in this scheme.
The following eligibility for National Urban Livelihood Mission :
1. Involve family in BPL list of state .
2. Involving family in the urban BPL list in 2003 .
3. Involvement in Antyodaya Yojana .
4. urban poor families whose annual income is up to Rs. 3 lakh .
Documents required for the scheme –
1. BPL Card Ration Card or Bamashah Card .
2. Aadhar card, voter card, driving license etc.
3. Birth certificate .
4. Bank passbook income certificate and notary which are certified by the liability.