The main objective of the scheme is to provide safety and comfort LPG fuel to the women and children in the kitchen and to provide safe LPG fuel. Under this scheme, the government will provide free LPG connections to 5 crore BPL families in the next 3 years. An objective of implementing this will encourage women empowerment and protect women’s health.
Eligibility for Ujjawala Yojna- 1. Female of BPL family can apply for LPG connection .
2. It is necessary to have Aadhaar card and Janhanan account with application form .
3. Connection received in this scheme will depend on available availability of oil marketing company.
Application can be downloaded from the link given below by the form filled under this scheme-
The method of application for the Prime Minister Ujjwala scheme. The candidates who wish to apply in this scheme can fill their completed application form in the nearest LPG distribution center.
List of Essential Documents –
1. Photo ID such as Aadhar card or Voter card
2. Passport size photo
3. Bill of electricity or water
4. Ration Card
5. Self declaration letter verified by gazetted officer.